Saturday 8 March 2014

Quick Cup of Tea - Holly





While I love my job, I'm so ready for this weekend! This weekend is going to be about crafting projects and babysitting. Or something. Very excited about a new art project I've got on the go!


This is one of my favourite things in my house - a monthly perpetual planting calendar. Finally remembered to change it from February to March only yesterday!


I love making up hashtags on Instagram so I can easily group together pictures. For my exciting trip to Portland I've coined #hollygoespdx. This photo was taken on the day I bought airfare at five in the morning and decided it was going to be a lovely day.


I love granny squares. Even though it's not perfect, this quilt I made a couple of years ago is still one of my favourites because of the colours and pattern.


Crystal and I each bought a pack of six giant plastic Easter eggs and are going to fill them with yummy treats and homemade gifts for each other for Easter. Two of mine are filled already for her, what could they be?


Saw this awesome/scary stone rabbit on my lunch time walk. He's missing an ear but can still hop. You know, if he wasn't stone.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment