Monday 10 March 2014

Pinterest Round-up - Beautiful Stylings



Today's Pinterest Round-up is all about Beautiful Stylings (our board these lovely photos are from is even called that!). I don't know about you, but give me a gorgeously styled photo and it immediately makes me want to buy or make that item. 


So what makes a good styled photo? I am definitely no expert but all these pinned photos have common elements that include:
-crisp singular coloured backgrounds
-uncluttered items 
-good spacing between items and even the edge of the photo
-bright colors of the items

Maybe this is just what makes me like these pins in particular. I know when I take photos I try and keep these images in my mind, so mine turn pit just as lovely!

  

Check out our Beautiful Stylings board to see all the amazingly styled pins and follow them to their equally beautiful sites. 




No comments:

Post a Comment