Saturday 15 March 2014

Quick Cup of Tea - Holly Edition

I planted a bunch of bulbs last December I think and then really forgot about them. Mid February I got a bit excited to see greenery coming up but then nothing else happened. The other day I was coming home and looked down and there was color! So excited to see the bulbs finally blooming!




Crystal and I had tea last time we were together and it was just too beautiful not to record. There was steam too but it didn't translate into the photo. 

Painted my nails for the first time in forever and loving this turquoise. (Also realized how bad I am at painting nails!) also bought these cute shoes! 

While I haven't been exactly loving that the time change made it dark when I wake up, I do love that we get so much extra light in the evenings. The evening light is truly spectacular. Here's my reflection in my porch door into my house. Lovely. 

1 comment: