Friday 28 February 2014

Roots and Leaves - Air Plant Love


Crystal has been loving air plants for years but I'm slightly new to them. Still, I got on the band wagon a couple of weeks ago and bought these three beautiful specimens from a local florist. 


I'm still figuring out how to take care of them. (This lovely post on A Beautiful Mess is a great source.)  And of course my sister has years of knowledge. 


One thing I'm still working on is watering. I'm finding I water them twice a week and then leave them in the sink to dry upside down for a couple of hours. I need to buy a spray bottle so I can mist them as well. 


I have them in an area that doesn't get a ton of sun so we'll see how it goes. I'll give an update soon. If you have any questions on how to take care of them then post them here and we'll do our best to answer. 


I want to get a few more little ones. Definitely one thing I've found with all kinds of plants is that they're 

No comments:

Post a Comment